


"Going to the river is like going home, only to a home that I've never known before. Each time I return to it I experience these same feelings; this sort of baptism, and it is for these reasons that I will always go there." -NJT III
Sept. 29Th marks the four year anniversary of my brother Nemo Joseph Tullius III, or Joe's passing. What a remarkable man. I could go on forever. He was my best friend and I miss him every single day. I know he is so proud of his nieces & nephews for the wonderful children they are. I can just hear him chuckling at some of the funny stuff they do. He always got such a kick out of them! I remember when he came home from his mission i was so excited to see him I watched & waited and when I finally saw him I remember plowing through everyone to get to him first, even before my mom. I hugged him so tight & never wanted to let go. I know we will have a great reunion again some day and I'm sure I'll be plowing over everyone once again to feel my brothers love around me as I did that day. Until we meet again my brother and hero, I love you.
Sept. 29Th marks the four year anniversary of my brother Nemo Joseph Tullius III, or Joe's passing. What a remarkable man. I could go on forever. He was my best friend and I miss him every single day. I know he is so proud of his nieces & nephews for the wonderful children they are. I can just hear him chuckling at some of the funny stuff they do. He always got such a kick out of them! I remember when he came home from his mission i was so excited to see him I watched & waited and when I finally saw him I remember plowing through everyone to get to him first, even before my mom. I hugged him so tight & never wanted to let go. I know we will have a great reunion again some day and I'm sure I'll be plowing over everyone once again to feel my brothers love around me as I did that day. Until we meet again my brother and hero, I love you.
2 comments:
Thinking of you today! I didn't know your brother, but if he is anything like you, he is amazing! I love you guys!!
Wow Autumn how time goes by so fast, yet so slow. This was such a sweet post. I know he is smiling down on you and your kids. His pictures reminded me so much of Porter. He was an awesome guy, and I know he is missed daily by everyone. My thoughts are with you and your family today. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment