Friday, February 19, 2010

Emma's 7th Birthday!

Wow I can't believe my baby is 7. Emma is such a joy. We're so lucky to have such a sweet girl in our lives. I can't imagine my life without her. I feel like I've been waiting for her since I was a little girl. In allot of ways I feel like she's my best friend. We enjoy so many of the same things & we love just being together!

We love you Princess Emma.

7 random things about Emma...... 1. She has so many friends & is a friend to everyone the idea of hurting someones feelings would break her heart 2. She is an amazing artist 3. She loves all animals & wants to be a vet 4. As girly as she is she still loves camping, four wheelers & being outdoors 5. She collects snow globes 6. She loves shopping for clothes and has incredible taste 7. She loves climbing trees & playing outside.


think'n about a her wish....

1,2,3 blow!

1 comment:

Rebeca said...

Those are BIG cupcakes! Yum!!!