Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Visiting Santa Clause

Me and Emma were out running around and decided to stop at the mall to see Santa Clause. We waited patiently in line and just before it was our turn the girl told me no cameras because they're a photography business. GRRRRR I was so irritated. She said i could use my own camera to take a picture of my own kid only after i made the minimum purchase of $19.99. I sat back annoyed then decided forget it I'm taking a picture but by the time I got my camera out this is the pic I got. I miss the good 'Ol days when you could take your children to see Santa and not have to make yet another purchase! Oh well. I'll plan better next year and stand on the stairs where they can't see me to get my own photos!

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

That makes me mad too! We saw the one at the Festival of Trees this year and you could take your own pics, however, you had to pay to get into the actual event (which was not even close to $19.99)! Ha ha! Hope you guys had a merry Christmas!!!

Nikki said...

Autumn you make me laugh! I say you frame that picture, and let her know you tried! :)