.jpg)
Today me and the kids spent the day with my mom and dad. Bryton, of course was busy building or fixing something with Grampy while Porter, Emma Honey & I were decorating her tree. I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of memories that came flooding back to me as we got out all of her old ornaments. I remembered decorating the tree with my brother and two sisters every year. My mom would have her tree upstairs and let us do whatever we wanted to her other tree. A tradition I have picked up over the years but broke this year! I saw all the old ornaments we made as kids and cherish the ones my kids have made me through the years. It was sad to see some of the things my brother had made as a child. As a mother I could not imagine loosing a child but having those sweet Innocent memories was fun for all of us to reflect on. I love you mom and dad and I'm so grateful for all the wonderful memories you allowed me to have and continue to make with my kids.
1 comment:
That is sweet Autumn. I don't know how your parents do it. I can't imagine how they feel. You have an awesome family, and that is so special!
Post a Comment