

The things a Daddy will do for his daughter! When it was time for Jeff to get his cast on he told the doc he wanted pink for his little girl. They kind of chuckled and said really what color blue or green? He said nope I'll have pink! Emma was so excited to see that her Daddy really did get a pink cast!
4 comments:
Oh, I thought he just got pink because its his secret favorite color. But yeah, I guess the "Emma asked him to" is a better story. :)
When is stinky pinkie coming off?
That is soooo funny! Daddy can't be more confident in his masculenity with that pink cast! That's Paka's favorite color and it drives Brandon crazy!
nice lookin cast jeffy!
Hey Autumn Im blogging again! thanks for your comments by the way. The kids and I want to see more pictures of there couisins.
Post a Comment