



Fall is my favorite time of the year and going to the pumpkin patch is always a favorite! I love to watch the kids run through the fields searching for the perfect pumpkin. With all the beautiful fall colors its impossible to resist taking allot of pictures. The boys had fun posing in goofy positions. Emma loved riding in the wheel barrel with all the pumpkins but she was a little bit nervous with her brother driving it!
3 comments:
You are so good about getting pics done...or even taking them! I need to hire you to follow my family around so I can have some up to date great shots! Adorable kids...no surprise.
Hey Autumn, I found your blog on Jason and Tresea's
Looks like you are all doing good!
Drop in on our blog anytime. It's good to see your family, they are all so grown up now, Emma's beautiful.
hope to hear from ya!
Leesa Attebury
hey. autumn. i like what you wrote. and the pics. but i think you spelled a lot wrong!ahah
Post a Comment